Happy Monday everyone hope your all well and had a lovely weekend.
I am in desperate need for new clothes at the minute as my least favourite time of the year to buy for is winter and knowing that spring will be around soon and these thick coats and wooly jumpers are fading out in all the sales i can actually start looking for items i will get my wear out of.
I love online shopping i think its the best thing to do on a Sunday from the comfort of your own home I am the typical online shopper who sits in my Disney pyjamas, wearing no makeup, with a nice cup of Yorkshire tea and card details at hand ready to do some damage.
I think my dislike of shopping in stores came from working in retail for 10 years i used to work for Next and thats enough to put anyone off when the sales are on and you on the rota to work Boxing day at 4am and the queues are ridiculous.
Here are my Top 10 Fashion items i am loving at the minute and will defiantly be adding into my wardrobe;
- 1st place i looked at was my favourite high street store which is ZARA and they do some have still decent things in the sale that you can carry through to other seasons but the main items i liked where in the new SPRING/ SUMMER COLLECTION all at affordable prices.
These jeans are in the new collection from the TRF section and they are the embroidered black jeans that are all the rage and at £29.99 they are a MUST HAVE in your wardrobe i would be quick though if you did like them as they are limited to sizes online.
These jeans are also from the TRF section and these ones are the faded black frayed hem jeans which are also very popular in most high street stores these are only £29.99 and limited sizes are left online as they are going to be popular this year.
This white ruffle sleeve detail shirt seems to be the big trend for ss17 as most stores are selling these in various designs i thought this was really nice with the pocket detail and the ruffle on the elbows this is £29.99 and you cant go wrong with a staple white shirt in your wardrobe.
- 2nd place i looked at was ASOS i don’t usually shop on here for things as the website always seems to crash on me when i am looking and the quality of some of the clothes i’ve gotten from there before aren’t very good or worth the money, but i have found these pumps / fashion trainers i liked the look of which are on trend and very affordable.
Here is the 1st pair i’ve found and these are in the sale for £17.50 with the pom pom on the back of the trainer these do come in mint or lilac (I wouldn’t advise wearing these if it rains as the poms will get dirty) and sizes are limited again.
This is the 2nd pair of trainers i found i would describe these as marmite you will ever love these or hate these but i LOVE them they are something Gucci or Sophia Webster would design but a lot more affordable to the average working person, these are £22 and come in half sizes.
- 3rd place i looked at was TOPSHOP i shop here less and less now days as the fashion online isn’t really aimed at my style and the pricing on some items are quite a lot in compared to other high street stores, i do however always buy my jeans from here as the Jamie jeans are a perfect fit for my figure.
These are also from Topshop and they are similar to ones the designer Chanel did a couple of years ago but at 90% cheaper these are really practical for comfort and a great piece to dress up any skinny jeans at only £26 they are something worth buying if you love trainers as much as i do.
- 4th place i looked was MISSGUIDED i have never bought from here before but i have been after one of these jackets for ages now and i think these will be timeless in our wardrobes and they look more expensive than they are.
This is the jacket i have been after for the last couple of months i have seen lots of bloggers wearing these and i think they are a great statement coat this is the aviator jackets they sell online in a selection of colours this is the nude one and its £65.
- 5th place i looked at online was EBAY as i am a lover for a bargain and always look through loads of items on here and they have some great fashion pieces and thats when i came across these.
These little beauties are just like the ones Gucci are doing and i love them but just not the price so i went on a mission to find some similar and eBay didn’t disappoint as they had a selection of colours in faux leather for £12.99.
So thats all for my items for January to buy let me know if you like these items and what items your looking to buy this month as i am always interested in other peoples style and taste in fashion.