Happy Friday everyone, i thought i would do a nude lipstick, lipgloss and a matte lip review on some of my favourite brands and colours available to buy at the minute.
Lets get straight to it…
1. Avon lipstick in the shade; Pout its very pink and moist and has a shine to it which i like, I am always wearing this and i love the feel of this on my lips, it stays on really well and doesn’t stain my lips or rub off easily which is good,
I would rate this 10/10 and its price at £4.50 Avon is available to order online.
I would rate this 9/10 and the price is amazing at £3 this is available from superdrug online or tam beauty but they are behind with orders at the minute due to expanding their warehouse.
3. Freedom makeup pro lipstick in a shade called; 112 sooner or later, this is quite a basic nude lipstick nothing to fancy about the packaging or colour, its applies nice and a good dupe to other big brand out their like mac.
I would rate this a 7/10 and the price is a bargain at £1 can’t complain on the price, this is available also from superdrug and tam beauty.
4. Makeup revolution lipstick in the shade; The one it applies on the lips really nice and is a lighter nude colour to what i normally like, but it depends on how pale or pink you want your nude lipstick to be.
I would rate this 5/10 and the price is £1 I don’t tend to wear this as much as other nude lipsticks i have but for the price its not a big deal breaker.
I would rate this 9/10 and the price is £1.50 I will defiantly buy more of these as i am really impressed with the product and the colour.
1. Avon ultra glaze wear lip gloss in the shade; Perfect nude, this is more of a pink tone than a nude but a typical gloss with the stickiness and the shine.
I would rate this a 7/10 and the price is £3 on offer, i like this colour but i am not a huge fan of lip glosses as my lips always feel a little tacky when wearing it.
2. Nyx soft matte lip cream in the shade; Stockholm, this has got to be my favourite out of everything, i wear this on a daily basis i live the colour on my lips and against my skin tone, the matte lips are very on trend and it lasts a while before i have to retouch it up.
I would rate this 10/10 and the price is £5.50 available from boots or asos online.
I would rate this 8/10 and the price is £5.50 available from boots or asos online.
I would rate this also 8/10 and the price is £5.50.
I would rate this a 9/10 and the price is £4 for a set of 3 from superdrug online.
6. Makeup revolution in the shade; Lip amplification, i have only tested this on my hand as i only received it yesterday but the colour looks a nice pale nude and i am looking forward to wearing this out.
I would rate it as a 6/10 as i am yet to wear it but the shade and consistency is nice.
I rate this a 4/10 as its my lease favourite and is a lot lighter in a shade than what i would normally wear on my lips.